Hi guys. I've been away for the last few days. How has everyone been?
Anyway, here are some items I would probably have yammered on endlessly about if I hadn't been away these last few days:
- All the stuff about Maj. Gen. Carlos Garcia is driving everyone bonkers, and as always, De Quiros has the best take on the whole situation.
- Jon Stewart says that he's voting for John Kerry, which shouldn't be news to Daily Show fans, but still managed to poke fun at Kerry's pop culture references, saying he almost expected Kerry to ask during the debate, "Did anybody see 'The O.C.' last night?"
- 'The O.C.' rocks, and I can't wait for the new season, and if you can't handle that, well... Welcome to the U.B., bitch!
- Purefoods finally lost last Friday night (I didn't watch live, I was away). Now we're up against Talk N' Text this Tuesday. We'd probably get killed, unless Taulava gets deported by then.
- On a related note, it was announced last Friday that Alvin Patrimonio is now the playing team manager of Purefoods. I wish he signs himself to a P25-million contract extension.
- While channel-surfing late Friday night, I caught our very own Tseri on channel 13. Artistahin ka pala, hehehe
- Finally, it was Jona and Oliver's birthday yesterday. Happy birthday kids!