Greg Daniels, the man who adapted The Office for American television, lists down his ten favorite episodes
- Health Care
- The Alliance
- Office Olympics
- Performance Review
- The Injury
- Gay Witch Hunt
- The Convict
- Business School
- Local Ad
- Chair Model
- The Client - Jan and Michael hook up!
- Booze Cruise - "You know what, I would save the receptionist."
- Conflict Resolution - The part where Dwight enumerates Jim's pranks, and Jim explains them, still makes me laugh out loud.
- Casino Night - "Not your fault. I'm sorry I misinterpreted our friendship."
- The Convention - The scene where Jim 'fesses up that he left Scranton because of Pam still kills me.
- Initiation - Love the end where Jim gets Pam on the phone accidentally, and they end up having this long chat.
- Traveling Salesmen - The Dunder-Mifflin crew at their very best.
- Branch Wars - "I think I cut my penis on the lid!"
- Job Fair - Andy was hilarious at the golf course.
- Goodbye Toby - The debut of the adorable Holly Flax
I know I've turned a couple of people who read this blog on to watching the show, so what's your favorite?
Labels: television, theoffice