"Jae, why aren't you on Facebook or Plurk?" is the question most online friends and acquaintances ask me most often, right after "Jae, bakit sa mga picture mo sa Internet, mukha kang hindi naliligo
In response to the first question, I usually come back with another question, "What, I don't overshare enough of my life?" (I don't really have a reply to the second question.)
But it's part of the plan. In fact, for the year, I made up this list of my goals for my online life:
- Join Chictopia. (It *is* the people's fashion destination.)
- Start a cooking blog, one that's aimed directly at single guys trying to cook. Recipes would include ways to fry the perfect Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog.
- Revive Ang Aming Katha because there's no more mushy love stories in the blogs. Everything you read includes people beating up other people in golf courses.
- Grow a mustache (as per my fearless leader Brad Pitt's instructions) and document the adventure online. It'll be my political statement.
- Start a blog about blogging about blogging. I'll cover blogs that write about blogging. .
- Join Facebook, then "like" everyone else's bikini pictures to creep everyone out.
- Join Facebook and get this over with.
But I'm not joining Plurk. Jologs ang Plurk eh.